At Sheds and Shelters our garden sheds, timber sheds, carports and shelters come in kitset pack for easy and affordable Delivery. The price of all steel garden sheds (excluding workshops) include an urban home delivery New Zealand wide (Excludes Greymouth, Cromwell and Westport areas). If you would like to collect your garden shed from your nearest Freight depot please use the appropriate coupon at the checkout for a discount. At Sheds and Shelters we use both Mainfreight and PBT freight companies for transport, please check each product individually for delivery options and pricing.
Majority of the items at Sheds and Shelters are very large and heavy meaning delivery can be difficult. Please read the delivery options and requirements below.
- You can collect your item from your nearest freight depot. Even though these items come in kitset pack they are still very large and heavy. By collecting your item from the depot they will be able to forklift it onto your trailer and you will be able to unload your packs directly where you want them at your site.
- A home delivery may be ordered. However, please be aware that the truck driver may not be able to place your items exactly where you want them, they are only contracted to move your items from the truck to the ground. If you are wanting a home delivery there are a few requirements that must be met:
- The driveway must have appropriate access for a truck/heavy vehicle (Please be mindful of large overhanging trees, small gateways and narrow driveways)
- There must be someone at the delivery site to accept, sign for, check for damages and help the driver unload where necessary. If purchasing a Duratuf Kiwi ‘A’ model or a Cedar Shed you must have at least two strong people on site to help the driver unload.
- If damages occur, please sign for the items in a damaged condition and contact us immediately as we must claim insurance within 7 days. If you feel you cannot check the entire pack for damages please sign for the item as “Received, yet to be checked for damages.” However, we will still need to be informed within 7 days if damages have occurred.