Formsteel carports are the best carports on the market with a 25 year warranty and the ability to be custom made! We specialise in both single and double carports ideal for protecting your car, boat or campervan. The Formsteel carports also have many other great uses such as a walk way cover for hospitals, schools and shopping malls, or are a very popular option for a shelter or patio cover for your entertainment area.
The Formsteel carports are a New Zealand made structure made from premium quality steel to suit NZ conditions. They are fully engineered to meet NZ codes for high wind areas and high snow loads. Their attractive, clean and clutter free design makes the Formsteel carports a popular choice for many home owners. The Formsteel carports can also be custom made, the width, depth and height can all be modified to suit your requirements with the ability to add side panels or clear roof panels.
Key Features of the Formsteel Carports
- Popular standard sizes in both the single and double carports
- Only Flat/Sloping roof options available at the moment
- 3m long posts are supplied as standard. This allows for 0.9m in ground and a 2.1m clear height. Longer posts can be ordered for a greater clear height
- Posts are 100 x 100 square for a clean uncluttered appearance and are made from 0.75BMT steel for a strong durable carport
- Custom design service if required – check out our Custom Carport page for more info!
- Delivery NZ wide
- Ability to have clear light roofing. Unfortunately the entire roof can’t be in clear roofing as the strength is in the Purlindek roofing steel, however, one clear panel lets in a lot of light!
- Roll formed steel construction for a strong, durable, clear span and long lasting carport
- Purlindek roofing on all carports in either Zinc or Coloursteel finish. Please be aware Coloursteel is only colour on one side – the top side, the underside is a light grey primer.
- Minimum 25mm slope (on singles) and 100mm slope (on doubles) to any corner. The gutters completely encircle the roof which enables the roof to be sloped in any direction! A greater slope can be achieved if you would like, contact us to discuss.
- 155mm Fascia-gutter on all four sides giving a clean uncluttered appearance
- Gutters are roll formed from 0.75BMT steel for a strong shelter with a popular colour selection.
- Constructed using Rivets for a cost effective and simple assembly
- Attractive carport with minimal framing! The strength of the carport is in the Purlindek roofing and therefore additional framing isn’t necessary. The Carport only consists of roofing iron, fascia, gutters and posts!
- Option of purchasing Galv Base Plates and attaching posts to an existing concrete surface. Please be aware the concrete MUST be in good condition, contact us for more details and pricing
- Fully engineered to withstand NZ weather and complies with New Zealand codes
- New Zealand made from NZ Coloursteel – a brand you can trust!
- 25 Year Warranty!
- Popular colour options available
- Supplied in kitset form with easy to follow DIY assembly instructions
- Kitset pack includes everything! From rivets to drill bits, touch up paint and even the downpipe!
- Assembly Service in certain areas in NZ – contact us now to see whether we service your area!