2.400 (w) x 1.900 (d)
2.595 (w) x 2.160 (d)
|Internal Timber Framing||
Up to 15 Working Days
The Cedar Millbrook is a great sized shed suitable for storing all your traditional garden gear. The Cedar sheds are one of the best wooden sheds on the market, NZ made from top quality Canadian Red Cedar these sheds are an attractive addition to any back yard. They feature a 15 year warranty, internal timber framing, pre-made wall panels, are lined with building paper and are also fully customisable – contact us with your preferred size!
Please note the Cedar Millbrook is shown with a Shingle roof
Key Features of the Cedar Shed Range
- 11mm thick Cedar weatherboards create an attractive, strong and long lasting shed
- Solid tongue and Groove Cedar Door with a wide door opening of 0.855mm and standard with a locking T handle – no more rusty of difficult to use Padbolts!
- All Cedar sheds come standard with a Karaka coloursteel roof with the option of upgrading to a different colour to suit your property – 11 Colours to choose from!
- The only Wooden Shed with the option of upgrading to a Shingle Roof for a more rustic look
- 45 x 45mm Internal timber framing gives the shed added strength as well as making it easy to attach shelving, work benches, and tool boards to create the ultimate storage or work space
- Pre-made wall panels make for a quick and easy installation
- Each wall panel is lined with heavy duty building paper creating an ultra-dry interior and also making it easy to insulate
- The Cedar Sheds also feature under roof building paper which helps keep your gear moisture free or makes it simple to insulate!
- Fully customizable to suit your requirements. There is huge range of accessories available with the ability to add windows, double doors or modify the sheds width, depth or height! Contact us with your requirements!
- Fixed or opening 600 x 600mm aluminium windows are available on all Cedar sheds for additional light and ventilation
- Ready to paint or stain – we highly recommend you paint or stain your shed to prolong the life of the Cedar. You can even purchase the wall and shingle protector stains with your shed!
- Timber floor kitset available for a simple and cost effective flooring option. The timber floor kitset consists of 70 x 45 H4 treated joists, 150 x 19mm thick pine floor boards and flooring nails
- Assembled using a combination of nails and screws
- Complete with easy to follow assembly instructions – Check out the ‘Assembly’ tab to pre-read!
- Kitset pack for easy and affordable transport
- 15 year factory warranty for your peace on mind – One of the highest warranties in NZ for wooden sheds!
- Priced to your nearest Mainfreight depot – North Island only. South Island – please contact us for a price
Shed Pack: 2.400L x 1.350w x 0.560h, 220kg
Timber Floor: 2.390L x 0.320w x 0.240h, 60kg
(Please note the image shows the shed pack only – does not include timber floor pack)
Your Cedar wooden Shed comes in kitset pack for easy and affordable transport. There are two delivery options for your Cedar garden shed:
- Collect from your nearest Mainfreight depot
- Home Delivery
Collect from the Depot
The price of your Cedar shed includes delivery to your nearest Mainfreight depot – North Island only (South Island please contact us for Pricing) Your Cedar garden shed and timber floor come in kitset pack, please see image and sizes below. The depot will be able to forklift your items onto your trailer for you and you will be able to unload your packs directly where you want them at site.
Urban Home Delivery
Please check each shed individually for pricing. If you live in the south Island please contact us with the delivery address as this will need to be quoted. Please be aware the truck driver may not be able to place your items directly where you want them as they are only contracted to move your items from the truck to the ground. If you are ordering a home delivery there are a few requirements that must be met;
- The Driveway must have appropriate access for a truck/heavy vehicle (please be mindful of large overhanging trees, small gateways and narrow driveways)
- There must be two strong people at the delivery site to help the driver unload, please take note of the pack sizes and weights below. You are also required to be on site to accept, sign for and check the packs for damages.
- Once in a blue moon damages do occur, if this happens please sign for your item as “damaged” and contact us immediately as we must claim insurance within 7 days. If you feel you cannot check the entire pack over for damages please sign for the item as “Received, yet to be checked.” However, we will still need to be notified within 7 days if damages have occurred.
If you live in a Rural area and require a home delivery please contact us for a price. Please note the same requirements of the Urban Home Delivery must be met.