Cedar Urban Cabin
3.600 (w) x 2.775 (d)
3.840 (w) x 2.915 (d)
|Internal Timber Framing|
Up to 15 Working Days
Cedar Urban Cabin / Studio
Size : 3.6 (w) x 2.775 (d)
The Cedar urban Cabin is the largest of the cedar range but is still under 10m2 and therefore doesn’t require consent! This Cedar Urban features a ranch slider with the option of upgrading to reveals making it perfect for lining with batts and ply for a studio, sleep out, office or hobby room. The Cedar Cabin comes standard fully lined with building paper making it simple to line and insulate either now or at a later date.
Please note the Cedar Urban does not come standard with windows or the Verandah and Deck kitset – these are extras.
Key Features of the Cedar Urban Cabin:
- Cedar Urban under 10m2 and therefore doesn’t require consent for size!
- 11mm thick Cedar weatherboards create an attractive, strong and long lasting shed
- Standard with a 1.8m wide ranchslider for a 0.810mm opening
- All Cedar sheds come standard with a Karaka coloursteel roof with the option of upgrading to a different colour to suit your property – 11 Colours to choose from!
- 45 x 45mm Internal timber framing gives the shed added strength as well as making it easy to attach shelving, work benches, and tool boards to create the ultimate storage or work space
- Pre-made wall panels make for a quick and easy installation
- Each wall panel is lined with heavy duty building paper creating an ultra-dry interior and also making it easy to insulate
- The Cedar Sheds also feature under roof building paper which helps keep your gear moisture free or makes it simple to insulate!
- Huge range of accessories available with the ability to add a deck and verandah
- Fixed or opening 600 x 600mm aluminium windows are available on all Cedar sheds for additional light and ventilation
- Ready to paint or stain – we highly recommend you paint or stain your shed to prolong the life of the Cedar. You can even purchase the wall protector stain with your shed!
- Timber floor kitset available for a simple and cost effective flooring option. The timber floor kitset for the Cedar Urban consists of 70×45 H4 treated joists, 17mm H3 plywood floor and all fixings
- Assembled using a combination of nails and screws
- Complete with easy to follow assembly instructions – Check out the ‘Assembly’ tab to pre-read!
- Kitset pack for easy and affordable transport
- 15 year factory warranty for your peace on mind – One of the highest warranties in NZ for wooden sheds!
- Priced to your nearest Mainfreight depot – North Island only. South Island – please contact us for a price
Your Cedar wooden Shed comes in kitset pack for easy and affordable transport. This Cedar shed is extremely large meaning a home delivery may be difficult, if you would like this option quoted please contact us to discuss. Otherwise we suggest collecting the shed from your nearest Mainfreight depot.
Collect from the Depot
The price of your Cedar shed includes delivery to your nearest Mainfreight depot – North Island only (South Island please contact us for pricing) Your Cedar garden shed and timber floor come in kitset pack, please see image and sizes below. The depot will be able to forklift your items onto your trailer for you and you will be able to unload your packs directly where you want them at site.
As mentioned above this shed is very large. A Home Delivery may be ordered if you have lifting equipment, such as a forklift, on site. Otherwise we would suggest you collect from your nearest depot, get your builder to collect the shed, or if you have ordered a shed assembly our assembler may be able to bring the shed to site with him. Please contact us to discuss the different options.
Shed Pack: 2.600L x 1.350w x 0.700h, 250kg
Timber pack No Floor:3.000L x 0.090w x 0.0450h, 25kg
Timber pack with Floor: 3.600L x 1.200w x 0.350h, 100kg
Ranchslider pack: 2.000L x 2.000w x 0.400h, 50kg