Duratuf Kiwi MK3b
3.380 (w) x 3.380 (d)
3.410 (w) x 3.660 (d)
|Gauge of Steel|
0.40 High Tensile
|Internal Timber Framing|
Up to 10 Working Days
Duratuf Kiwi MK3b Workshop
Size : 3.380 (w) x 3.380 (d)
The Duratuf Kiwi MK3b workshop is an ideal shed for lifestyle block owners and the serious home handy man with its fully engineered durable structure. This workshop has a spacious interior making it the ideal solution for storing large garden machinery such as ride on mowers, four wheelers, concrete mixers and much more.
This workshop features double sliding doors for easy access and additional light, has a stronger and more substantial framing system and is higher than the standard range making it an ideal work space.
All timber is pre-cut with detailed assembly instructions, however, some building experience is recommended or you can order an assembly at the same time as ordering the shed.
The Duratuf Kiwi workshops must be placed on an appropriate floor that meets the NZ building code – contact your local council for information.
Key features of the Duratuf Kiwi Workshop range
- Fully customisable to suit your specific requirements. Wall height, length and width can all be altered as well as adding doors, windows, clear roof panels and many other accessories.
- 70 x 45 internal timber framing gives the shed added strength and rigidity, a hassle free assembly, as well as making it easy to attach shelving, work benches, and tool boards.
- 0.4mm gauge high tensile steel rolled into a 6 rib profile for superior strength and years of reliability
- Pre-assembled easy glide door eliminates the hassle of swinging doors in the wind. The doors are pre-assembled in the factory for your convenience and slide on the outside of the shed for enhanced weatherproofing while retaining maximum wall space inside the shed.
- Pre-bent roof sheets which span from one side of the shed to the other to eliminate a centre join. This gives the shed added strength and rigidity as well as being exceptionally weatherproof
- Standard with 1.9m wall height – generous head height compared to many other garden sheds
- The Duratuf Kiwi sheds are a built using a combination of nails and rivets
- Safety edge corners – instead of the conventional overlapped corners, kiwi sheds corner joins are covered by a modern looking flashing making them extremely weather-tight and child safe
- High wind tolerance – The Duratuf Kiwi sheds are the preferred option in high wind areas. The strength of the steel combined with the sturdy timber frame creates a robust structure that withstands strong winds when anchored securely.
- Popular two-tone colour option available or you may upgrade to one colour all over
- Kitset pack for easy and affordable transport
- 30 year factory warranty
- Priced to your nearest Mainfreight Depot (North Island only)
Your Duratuf Kiwi workshop comes in kitset pack for easy and affordable transport, however these items are still very large. We advise you to collect from your nearest Mainfreight depot, however there are two delivery options for your Duratuf workshop:
- Collect from your nearest Mainfreight depot
- Home Delivery
Collect from the Depot
The Duratuf workshops can be collected from your nearest Mainfreight depot. The price includes delivery to your nearest Mainfreight depot (North Island only) and is $105.00 to your nearest South Island Mainfreight depot (excludes Greymouth, Cromwell and Westport). Your Duratuf Kiwi workshop comes in kitset pack and will fit on a single axle 8 x 5 trailer. The depot will be able to forklift your items onto your trailer for you and you will be able to unload your packs directly where you want them at site.
If you would like your Duratuf workshop home delivered please contact us for a freight price. If you are ordering a home delivery there are a few requirements that must be met;
- The Driveway must have appropriate access for a truck/heavy vehicle (please be mindful of large overhanging trees, small gateways and narrow driveways)
- You must have a lifting device such as a forklift, a tractor front end loader or 4 strong men
- Someone must accept, sign for and check for damages
- Once in a blue moon damages do occur, if this happens please sign for your item as “damaged” and contact us immediately as we must claim insurance within 7 days. If you feel you cannot check the entire pack over for damages please sign for the item as “Received, yet to be checked.” However, we will still need to be notified within 7 days if damages have occurred.
Shed Pack: 3.500L x 1.050w x 0.260h, 292kg
Timber Pack: 3.400L x 0.400w x 0.350h, 180kg