Duratuf Kiwi MK4a
3.876 (w) x 2.545 (d)
3.911 (w) x 2.805 (d)
|Gauge of Steel||
0.40 High Tensile
|Internal Timber Framing||
Up to 10 Working Days
The Duratuf Kiwi MK4a reduced is the largest Duratuf shed under 10m2! Suitable for storing the ride on mower, four wheeler or is even large enough to be used as a workspace. The Duratuf sheds are our premium range of sheds with full internal timber framing, the heaviest gauge of steel cladding and exceptional sliding doors. The Duratuf sheds can be custom made, modify the size to suit, add windows and extra doors – contact us now to discuss any modifications that are not listed.
Check out the product Info tab below for additional info and order your shed online using the form! We are only a phone call or email away with any questions you may have.
Key features of the Duratuf Kiwi range
- Fully customisable to suit your specific requirements. Wall height, length and width can all be altered as well as adding doors, windows, clear roof panels and many other accessories.
- 75 x 45 internal timber framing gives the shed added strength and rigidity, a hassle free assembly, as well as making it easy to attach shelving, work benches, and tool boards.
- 0.4mm gauge high tensile steel rolled into a 6 rib profile for superior strength and years of reliability
- Pre-assembled easy glide door eliminates the hassle of swinging doors in the wind. The doors are pre-assembled in the factory for your convenience and slide on the outside of the shed for enhanced weatherproofing while retaining maximum wall space inside the shed.
- Pre-bent roof sheets which span from one side of the shed to the other to eliminate a centre join. This gives the shed added strength and rigidity as well as being exceptionally weatherproof
- Standard with 1.9m wall height – generous head height compared to many other garden sheds
- Timber floor kitset available with every shed. This includes 45×45 H4 joists and 150x25mm thick floor boards. A simple but effective foundation for your shed!
- The Duratuf Kiwi sheds are a built using a combination of nails and rivets
- The only brand of shed to have front and back spouting which directs the water away from the door area and off each end
- Safety edge corners – instead of the conventional overlapped corners, kiwi sheds corner joins are covered by a modern looking flashing making them extremely weather-tight and child safe
- High wind tolerance – The Duratuf Kiwi sheds are the preferred option in high wind areas. The strength of the steel combined with the sturdy timber frame creates a robust structure that withstands strong winds when anchored securely.
- Popular two tone colour options, some single colour options are available
- Kitset pack for easy and affordable transport
- NZ made with a 30 year factory warranty for a shed you can trust!
- Price includes urban home delivery NZ wide (Excludes Greymouth, Cromwell and Westport areas)
- Installation service NZ wide! Our Installers are more than happy to do extras so contact us if you need a timber ramp, would like your shed lined with building paper for a dry interior or would like custom shelving!
Your Duratuf Kiwi Garden Shed comes in kitset pack for easy and affordable transport, however these items are still very large. There are three delivery options for your Duratuf garden shed:
- Urban Home Delivery
- Collect from your nearest Mainfreight depot
- Rural Home Delivery
Urban Home Delivery
The price of your Duratuf Kiwi garden shed includes an urban home delivery NZ wide (excludes Greymouth, Cromwell and Westport areas). However, please be aware the truck driver may not be able to place your items directly where you want them as they are only contracted to move your items from the truck to the ground. If you are ordering a home delivery there are a few requirements that must be met;
- The Driveway must have appropriate access for a truck/heavy vehicle (please be mindful of large overhanging trees, small gateways and narrow driveways)
- There must be two strong people at the delivery site to help the driver unload, please take note of the pack sizes and weights below. You are also required to be on site to accept, sign for and check the packs for damages.
- Once in a blue moon damages do occur, if this happens please sign for your item as “damaged” and contact us immediately as we must claim insurance within 7 days. If you feel you cannot check the entire pack over for damages please sign for the item as “Received, yet to be checked.” However, we will still need to be notified within 7 days if damages have occurred.
Collect from the Depot
The Kiwi Garden Sheds can be collected from your nearest Mainfreight depot for a $50.00 discount (excludes Greymouth, Cromwell and Westport, please contact us), just enter the code DEPOT at the checkout. Your Duratuf Kiwi garden shed and timber floor come in kitset pack and will fit on a single axle 6 x 4 trailer. The depot will be able to forklift your items onto your trailer for you and you will be able to unload your packs directly where you want them at site.
Rural Home Delivery
If you require a Rural Home Delivery this will need to be quoted, please contact us, otherwise you can collect your shed from your nearest Mainfreight depot. If you require a Rural home delivery the same requirements must be met as an urban home delivery – see above.
Shed Pack: 2.850L x 1.050w x 0.230h, 220kg
Timber Pack: 3.900L x 0.300w x 0.220h, 110kg
Floor Pack: 2.545L x 0.300w x 0.260h, 172kg