3.240 (w) x 5.950 (d)
3.800 (w) x 7.250 (d)
|Internal Timber Framing|
Up to 15 Working Days
Formsteel Single Gable Carport G7238
Size : 3.8 (w) x 7.2 (d)
The Formsteel 7238 single entry gable roof carport is the largest single carport under 20m2 which means it doesn’t require council consent for size! The Formsteel carports are perfect for protecting the car, boat, or campervan from the weather or can be used as an outdoor shelter or patio cover.
The Gable carports are supplied in kitset pack and are available NZ wide as a DIY carport or contact us as we may install in your area! The Formsteel carports are an NZ made carport with current engineering and a 25 year warranty so you know you are buying a quality carport you can trust.
Please be aware this Carport has 6 posts in total (3 each side), see the floor plan in the Gallery for post placement.
Check out the Product Info tab for more info or contact us with any questions – we have many years of designing and installing carports NZ wide and are just a phone call or email away!
Key Features of the Formsteel Gable Single Carport:
- Fully customisable to suit your requirements! The Width, length and height can all be altered to suit, please contact us
- 3m long posts are supplied as standard. This allows for 0.9m in ground and a 2.1m clear height. Longer posts can be ordered for a greater clear height.
- Posts are 100 x 100 square for a clean uncluttered appearance and are made from 0.75BMT steel for a strong carport
- Roll formed steel construction for a strong, durable and long lasting carport
- Purlindek roofing on all carports in either Zinc or Coloursteel finish. Please be aware Coloursteel is only colour on one side – the top side, the underside is a grey primer – perpetual grey.
- 17.5 degree gable pitch for an attractive looking design to compliment an existing structure
- 155mm Fascia-gutter on all four sides giving a clean uncluttered appearance
- Constructed using Rivets for a cost effective and simple assembly
- Roofing steel, fascia and gutters are all made from 0.40BMT steel for a strong carport with a wide colour selection
- Fully engineered carport supplied with current PS1! This means if your carport requires consent we can provide the paperwork your council requires. The Formsteel carports are also engineered for high wind zones and snow zones – contact us with your address and we will double check. Many Carports out there do not have engineering – buy a carport you can trust!
- 10 Popular colour options to choose from. Mix and Match your posts, Fascia / Gutters and roof!
- 25 year factory warranty
- Kitset pack includes everything! From rivets to drill bits, touch up paint and even the downpipe!
- Kitset carport for easy and affordable delivery in NZ
- NZ made in Auckland, New Zealand – a product you can trust!
- Complete assembly instructions included! Check out the ‘Assembly Tab’ to pre-read. We have also installed many carports and are only a phone call away with any questions you may have!
Formsteel Carports are available in 2 colour options:
- Zincalume – Zincalume fascia, gutters and roof with galvanised posts
- Coloursteel – Choice of 10 colour options – coloursteel fascia, gutters, posts and roof sheets.
Post Length and Clear Height:
Your carport comes with 3.0m long posts which allows for a 2.1m clear height (0.8 goes in the ground and 0.1 sits up inside the gutter). You can order extra length posts for a greater clear height at the time of order for a small cost. Anything up to 3.0m clear height just requires extra length posts, whereas a clear height from 3.1-3.6m also requires the posts to be filled with concrete and rebar for strength. If you would like to go over 3.6m high we can also do this but please contact us to discuss.
Gutter Pack: 7.3L x 200w x 200h, 40kg
Your Formsteel carport comes in Kitset pack which makes freighting your item easier. Even though these items come in kitset pack they are still very large and heavy meaning delivery can be difficult. There are three delivery options for your Formsteel kitset carport.
- Collect from the Factory, Mangere, Auckland
You can collect your carport from the Factory which is located in Mangere, Auckland. They will be able to forklift your carport onto your trailer which allows for easy unloading at your site.
- Collect from your nearest Mainfreight Depot
Your Carport can be freighted to your nearest Mainfreight depot for you to collect for a small freight charge. We feel this is the easiest option for delivery of your carport as they are very large and awkward items. The depot will forklift your carport onto your trailer for you which means you will be able to unload the packs directly where you want them at your site. Freight charges differ depending on the carport ordered and your location – please contact us for a freight price.
- Home Delivery
The gable carports are very large items meaning a home delivery can be very difficult. It must only be ordered if you have lifting equipment on site, a front end loader, a forklift or 3-4 strong men. Please take note of the additional requirements below:
- The driveway must have appropriate access for a truck/heavy vehicle (Please be mindful of large overhanging trees, small gateways and narrow driveways)
- There must be someone at the delivery site to accept, sign for, check for damages and help the driver unload.
- If damages occur, please sign for the items as “damaged” and contact us immediately as we must claim insurance within 7 days.
Freight charges differ depending on the carport ordered and your location – please contact us with your site address for a freight price.