Garden Master GM1508
1.530 (w) x 0.785 (d)
1.530 (w) x 0.980 (d)
|Gauge of Steel||
0.30 - 0.35 High Tensile
|Internal Timber Framing||
Up to 10 Working Days
The Garden Master 1508 is one of our top of the range garden sheds and is suitable for those with limited space but need a storage shed for your smaller gardening items and tools. The Garden Master sheds are made from high quality steel, are fully customisable and have an 18 year warranty.
Key features of the Garden Master garden shed range
- Garden Master sheds have the ability to be custom made! Wall height, length and width can all be modified.
- One of the few brands which offer a large range of modifications and accessories! Move or add doors, windows, clear roof panels and much more!
- A complete steel shed! Zinc sheds are made from 0.3 gauge high tensile steel while the Coloursteel sheds are made from 0.35 gauge – this is one of the heaviest gauge garden sheds in NZ! Steel channels top and bottom hold the walls in place, while the ribbed profile of the wall sheeting creates a strong shed without the need for timber framing.
- Largest range of standard sizes – something to suit everyone!
- All Garden Master sheds have hinged doors with a 0.755 wide door opening. The door comes pre-made for a simple assembly! You can hinge the door on the opposite side to the photo by turning the door upside down at assembly.
- Garden Master sheds are constructed using mainly rivets – all sheds come with a free rivet gun!
- Largest range of colours available! Mix and match the colours of the walls, door, roof and trim or have one colour all over!
- Timber floor is available with every shed for a simple foundation. The timber floor consists of 75 x 50 H4 treated bearers and 150 x 19mm thick treated floor boards – Perfectly fine to sit on grass, dirt, gravel or concrete!
- NZ made garden sheds since 1974 – buy a NZ made shed you can trust!
- All Garden Master sheds come with step-by-step DVD instructions
- Kitset pack for easy and affordable transport
- 25 year factory warranty for your peace of mind
- Price includes urban home delivery NZ wide
Shed Pack: 2.005L x 0.830w x 0.070h, 45kg
Timber Floor: 1.530L x 150w x 200h, 20kg
(Please note the image only shows the shed pack, if you have ordered a timber floor this will be a separate timber bundle)
Your Garden Master Garden Shed comes in kitset pack for easy and affordable transport. There are three delivery options for your Garden Master garden shed:
- Urban Home Delivery
- Collect from your nearest PBT depot
- Rural Home Delivery
Urban Home Delivery
The price of your Garden Master garden shed includes an urban home delivery NZ wide. However, please be aware the truck driver may not be able to place your items directly where you want them as they are only contracted to move your items from the truck to the ground. If you are ordering a home delivery there are a few requirements that must be met;
- The Driveway must have appropriate access for a truck/heavy vehicle (please be mindful of large overhanging trees, small gateways and narrow driveways)
- Unless other arrangements have been made with the delivery company when they contact you to arrange delivery, there must be someone at the delivery site to accept, sign for and check for damages.
- Once in a blue moon damages do occur, if this happens please sign for your item as “damaged” and contact us immediately as we must claim insurance within 7 days. If you feel you cannot check the entire pack over for damages please sign for the item as “Received, yet to be checked.” However, we will still need to be notified within 7 days if damages have occurred.
Collect from the Depot
The Garden Master Garden Sheds can be collected from your nearest PBT depot for a $50.00 discount, just enter the code DEPOT at the checkout. Your Garden Master garden shed and timber floor come in kitset pack and will fit on a single axle 6 x 4 trailer. The depot will be able to forklift your items onto your trailer for you and you will be able to unload your packs directly where you want them at site.
Rural Home Delivery
If you require a Rural Home Delivery this will be an additional $35.00, otherwise you can collect your shed from your nearest PBT depot. If you require a Rural home delivery the same requirements must be met as an urban home delivery – see above.