1.400 (w) x 1.500 (d)
|Internal Timber Framing|
Up to 20 Working Days
Kids Cubby 1
Size : 1.400 (w) x 1.500 (d)
The Pinehaven Kids Cubbys are NZ made from high quality timber. These playhouses are a great addition to any family home where the kids will spend hours in them! The Pinehaven Kids cubbys come in kitset pack with pre-made wall panels and also include a timber floor kitset and a perspex sliding window. There is also the option of adding extra windows or a verandah! Please note the verandah will add 500mm onto the depth.
Key Features of the Pinehaven Playhouses
- H3 treated timber floor kitset included
- Safe perspex windows with the option of additional windows
- Standard with a Karaka coloursteel roof
- Option of adding a Verandah
- Flat pack for easy and affordable transport
- Pre-made wall panels for easy assembly
- NZ made from top quality timber
- Ready to paint or stain
- 10 year factory warranty
Your Pinehaven playhouse comes in kitset pack for easy and affordable transport. There are three delivery options for your Pinehaven garden shed:
- Collect from your nearest Mainfreight depot
- Urban Home Delivery
- Rural Home Delivery
Collect from the Depot
The price of your Pinehaven shed includes delivery to your nearest Mainfreight depot – North Island only (+$85.00 for a South Island Depot) Your Pinehaven garden shed and timber floor come in kitset pack and will fit on a single axle 6 x 4 trailer. The depot will be able to forklift your items onto your trailer for you and you will be able to unload your packs directly where you want them at site.
Urban Home Delivery
An urban home delivery may also be ordered, this is an additional $85.00 for a North Island address, if you live in the South Island please contact us with the delivery address as this will need to be quoted. Please be aware the truck driver may not be able to place your items directly where you want them as they are only contracted to move your items from the truck to the ground. If you are ordering a home delivery there are a few requirements that must be met;
- The Driveway must have appropriate access for a truck/heavy vehicle (please be mindful of large overhanging trees, small gateways and narrow driveways)
- There must be someone at the delivery site to accept, sign for, help the driver unload and check for damages.
- Once in a blue moon damages do occur, if this happens please sign for your item as “damaged” and contact us immediately as we must claim insurance within 7 days. If you feel you cannot check the entire pack over for damages please sign for the item as “Received, yet to be checked.” However, we will still need to be notified within 7 days if damages have occurred.
Rural Home Delivery
If you require a Rural Home Delivery this will need to be quoted, please contact us, otherwise you can collect your shed from your nearest Mainfreight depot. If you require a Rural home delivery the same requirements must be met as an urban home delivery – see above.