Pinehaven Lambton Cabin / Studio
3.600 (w) x 2.800 (d)
3.900 (w) x 3.080 (d)
|Internal Timber Framing|
Up to 20 Working Days
Pinehaven Lambton Cabin / Studio
Size : 3.600 (w) x 2.800 (d)
The Pinehaven Lambton is part of our Cabin/Studio range and is ideal for a cabin, sleep out, office or workspace as it features a ranchslider and opening window. The Lambton cabin comes lined with building paper with the option of getting an onsite assembly, insulated and lined NZ wide!
Not quite what your after? Check out the rest of the Cabin range or contact us with your requirements!
Key Features of the Pinehaven Studio Range
- Treated Pine weatherboard for durable and attractive design. The weatherboards are band sawn and are 140mm wide and overlap the second weatherboard by approx. 25mm.
- Internal 45 x 45 timber framing gives the shed added strength and rigidity, a hassle free assembly, as well as making it easy to attach shelving, work benches, and tool boards.
- Pre-made wall panels with a simple modular design make assembly easy
- All wall panels are lined with Fire retardant building paper. Fire Retardant building paper has a white shiny look to it and keeps your items moisture free.
- Roof is also lined with building paper meaning your studio is ready to insulate and line!
- Studio range is standard with Ranchsliders!
- 1 x Opening window is standard with the Pinehaven Studios. Additional fixed or opening windows are available if required. The windows are 600 x 600 and the Studio joinery is standard with reveals meaning you can line your studio with ply or Gib.
- Karaka coloursteel roof ensures a long lasting durable roof that suits most backyards. You have the option of upgrading to a different colour at a small cost.
- Residential style timber floor is available with everything Pinehaven studio. This consists of 100 x 100 bearers, 70 x 50 joists, under floor foil and 20mm thick Kopine Ultralock flooring – a cost effective flooring option!
- Pinehaven Studios can be customized to suit your requirements – contact us with your dream studio and we will see how we can help!
- Option of insulating and lining your cabin or studio when using our onsite assembly service. This creates an attractive looking interior as well as being well insulated for all weather conditions making it a perfect sleepout, cabin or office!
- Option of upgrading the cladding to Cedar or Ply Shadowclad for a different look – contact us for pricing.
- Verandah and Deck Kitsets available for most models.
- Ready to paint or stain – we recommend you paint or stain your shed as soon its assembled, this will prolong the life of the your shed!
- Gable and Mono pitch designs for something to suit everyone’s backyard!
- Kitset pack for easy and affordable transport
- 10 year factory warranty for your peace on mind
Your Pinehaven studio comes in kitset pack for easy and affordable transport. There are two delivery options for your Pinehaven garden shed:
- Collect from your nearest Mainfreight depot
- Home Delivery
Collect from the Depot
The price of your Pinehaven studio includes delivery to your nearest Mainfreight depot – North Island only (+$85.00 for a South Island Depot) The depot will be able to forklift your items onto your trailer for you and you will be able to unload your packs directly where you want them at site.
Urban Home Delivery
Please contact us to discuss your options if you would like your studio home delivered. These items are very large and heavy meaning it is easiest to collect from your nearest freight depot. If you are wanting your studio assembled our assembler will usually be able to bring it to site with him, please contact us for information and pricing.