1.800 (w) x 1.500 (d)
1.840 (w) x 1.610 (d)
|Internal Timber Framing|
Up to 20 Working Days
Size : 1.8 (w) x 1.5 (d)
The Pinehaven Tasman is a great sized smaller shed suitable for storing your traditional gardening items. The Pinehaven sheds are a strong and attractive garden shed suitable for any backyard. The Pinehaven wooden sheds feature internal timber framing, a 10 year warranty and can be custom made – contact us with your dream shed or price your shed with the large range of accessories online.
The photos in the gallery show the timber floor and weatherboard finish (this has been stained) and also the option of double doors. Please note the building paper in the photo shows the standard finish (brown paper) and also the upgraded Fire Retardant building paper. Check out the product info and specification tabs below for further info.
Key Features of the Pinehaven Wooden Shed Range:
- Treated Pine weatherboard for durable and attractive design. The weatherboards are band sawn and are 140mm wide and overlap the second weatherboard by approx. 25mm.
- Internal 45 x 45 timber framing gives the shed added strength and rigidity, a hassle free assembly, as well as making it easy to attach shelving, work benches, and tool boards.
- Pre-made wall panels with a simple modular design make assembly easy
- All wall panels are lined with a heavy brown craft paper. Please note the roof does not come lined. You have the option of upgrading to Fire retardant building paper on the walls and/or roof for an additional cost. Fire Retardant building paper has a white shiny look to it and keeps your items moisture free.
- 760mm wide timber hinged door as standard. Upgrade to double doors or an extra wide single door for an additional cost! All doors are standard with a padbolt lock, upgrade to a locking T handle at a small cost.
- Fixed or opening windows (600 x 600) are available on most models for additional light and ventilation. Some models come standard with Windows, check out the floor plan for each shed.
- Karaka coloursteel roof ensures a long lasting durable roof that suits most backyards. You have the option of upgrading to a different colour at a small cost.
- Timber floor kitsets are available with every shed and consist of 70 x 50 bearers and 25mm thick floor boards. A simple and cost effective foundation for your shed.
- Fully customizable to suit your requirements. Windows and doors can be placed in any position, extra doors and windows can be added and the height, length and width of the shed can be altered.
- Option of upgrading the cladding to Cedar or Ply Shadowclad for a different look – contact us for pricing.
- Verandah and Deck Kitsets available for most models. Create a lean to for firewood on the end of your shed or a shelter off the front of your hobby room!
- Ready to paint or stain – we recommend you paint or stain your shed as soon its assembled, this will prolong the life of the your shed!
- Lean to, Gable and Mono pitch designs for something to suit everyone’s backyard!
- Kitset pack for easy and affordable transport
- 10 year factory warranty for your peace on mind
Your Pinehaven wooden Shed comes in kitset pack for easy and affordable transport. There are two delivery options for your Pinehaven garden shed:
- Collect from your nearest Mainfreight depot
- Home Delivery
Collect from the Depot
The price of your Pinehaven shed includes delivery to your nearest Mainfreight depot – North Island only (+$85.00 for a South Island Depot) Your Pinehaven garden shed and timber floor come in kitset pack, please see image and sizes below. The depot will be able to forklift your items onto your trailer for you and you will be able to unload your packs directly where you want them at site.
Urban Home Delivery
Please contact us with your address if you require a home delivery as this needs to be quoted. Please be aware the truck driver may not be able to place your items directly where you want them as they are only contracted to move your items from the truck to the ground. If you are ordering a home delivery there are a few requirements that must be met;
- The Driveway must have appropriate access for a truck/heavy vehicle (please be mindful of large overhanging trees, small gateways and narrow driveways)
- There must be someone at the delivery site to accept, sign for, check the packs for damages and help the driver unload where necessary.
- Once in a blue moon damages do occur, if this happens please sign for your item as “damaged” and contact us immediately as we must claim insurance within 7 days. If you feel you cannot check the entire pack over for damages please sign for the item as “Received, yet to be checked.” However, we will still need to be notified within 7 days if damages have occurred.
If a timber floor is ordered it will be included in the shed pack – approx 30kgs heavier