1.800 (w) x 1.200 (d)
1.915 (w) x 1.305 (d)
|Internal Timber Framing|
Up to 15 Working Days
Size : 1.800 (w) x 1.200 (d)
The Cedar Rustics Idaho is the smallest shed in the rustics range, perfect for those with limited space but want an attractive storage shed or also makes a great pool shed! The Idaho is perfect for storing a few gardening tools, sports gear or pool toys or create a super organised shed with shelving and tool boards – you’ll be surprised at what you can fit!
Check out the product info tab below for more detailed info, price your shed and order online! Any questions feel free to send us an online message, email or give us a call – 0800 743 346.
Key Features of the Rustics Wooden Shed Range
- Rustics range are constructed from genuine western red cedar
- 200mm wide weatherboard crafted using knotty grade rough sawn cedar for an attractive rustic look to suit your backyard!
- Solid tongue and Groove Cedar Door with a wide door opening of 0.840mm and standard with a sliding Padbolt
- All Rustics sheds come standard with a Zinc corrugate roof made from 0.40BMT steel. Option of upgrading to Coloursteel for a small charge, see the colour chart for more info!
- 45 x 45mm Internal timber framing gives the shed added strength as well as making it easy to attach shelving, work benches, and tool boards to create the ultimate storage or work space
- Pre-made wall panels make for a quicker and easier installation when compared to other sheds
- Each wall panel is lined with heavy duty building paper creating an ultra-dry interior and also making it easy to insulate or line!
- Option of adding under roof building paper for a small cost
- Fixed or opening 600 x 600mm aluminium windows are available on all Rustics sheds for additional light and ventilation. Or the option of a timber window for a more rustic look, these have an external size of 675×675.
- Ready to paint or stain – we highly recommend you paint or stain your shed to prolong the life of the timber. You can even purchase the wall and shingle protector stains with your shed!
- Timber floor kitset available for a simple and cost effective flooring option. The timber floor kitset consists of 70 x 45 H4 treated joists, 150 x 25mm thick pine floor boards and flooring nails
- Assembled using a combination of nails and screws
- Complete with easy to follow assembly instructions
- Assembly Service available NZ wide, order you shed and assembly online!
- Kitset pack for easy and affordable transport
- 15 year factory warranty for your peace on mind – One of the highest warranties in NZ for wooden sheds!
- Priced to your nearest Mainfreight depot – North Island only. South Island – please contact us for a freight price
The price of your Rustic shed includes delivery to your nearest Mainfreight depot – North Island only (South Island please contact us for Pricing) Your Rustics garden shed and timber floor come in kitset pack. The depot will be able to forklift your items onto your trailer for you and you will be able to unload your packs directly where you want them at site.
Urban Home Delivery
Please check each shed individually for pricing. If you live in the south Island please contact us with the delivery address as this will need to be quoted. Please be aware the truck driver may not be able to place your items directly where you want them as they are only contracted to move your items from the truck to the ground. If you are ordering a home delivery there are a few requirements that must be met;
- The Driveway must have appropriate access for a truck/heavy vehicle (please be mindful of large overhanging trees, small gateways and narrow driveways)
- There must be two strong people at the delivery site to help the driver unload, please take note of the pack sizes and weights below. You are also required to be on site to accept, sign for and check the packs for damages.
- Once in a blue moon damages do occur, if this happens please sign for your item as “damaged” and contact us immediately as we must claim insurance within 7 days. If you feel you cannot check the entire pack over for damages please sign for the item as “Received, yet to be checked.” However, we will still need to be notified within 7 days if damages have occurred.
If you live in a Rural area and require a home delivery please contact us for a price. Please note the same requirements of the Urban Home Delivery must be met.