Classic Carport C7230
2.640 (w) x 5.350 (d)
3.000 (w) x 7.250 (d)
|Internal Timber Framing||
Up to 15 Working Days
The Streamline C7230 is a 3.0w x 7.2L Carport suitable as a carport for your motorhome, boat or vehicle or are often used as outdoor shelters over entertainment areas. The streamline Carports (Formerly known as Formsteel Carports) are NZ made from High tensile steel and have full engineering and a PS1 – invest in a product you can trust! They are a very unique design with minimal framing which makes an attractive, versatile structure suitable for many applications. The Streamline carports come in a range of standard sizes and are standard with a 2.1m clear height, extra length posts can be ordered for a higher carport or we can custom make if you need a size that isn’t listed.
Check out the product Info and Assembly tabs below for more info and contact us with any questions – we have many years of designing and installing carports and are here to help!
Key Features of the Streamline Classic Single Carport:
- Fully customisable to suit your requirements! The Width, length and height can all be altered as well as post being moved to suit, please contact us to custom design your carport!
- 3m long posts are supplied as standard. This allows for 0.9m in ground and a 2.1m clear height. Longer posts can be ordered for a greater clear height.
- Posts are 100 x 100 square for a clean uncluttered appearance and are made from 0.75BMT steel which is roll formed for a strong structure.
- Option of purchasing Galv Base Plates and attaching posts to an existing concrete surface. Please be aware the concrete MUST be in good condition, contact us for more details and pricing
- Ability to have clear light roofing. Unfortunately the entire roof can’t be in clear roofing as the strength is in the Purlindek roofing steel, however, one clear panel lets in a lot of light!
- Roll formed steel construction for a strong, durable and long lasting carport
- Purlindek roofing on all carports for a strong clear span design. Roofing is either Zinc or Coloursteel finish. Please be aware Coloursteel is only colour on one side – the top side, the underside is a light grey primer colour.
- Roof is constructed from 0.40BMT steel (Single Carports), Fascias and Gutters are made from 0.75BMT steel – this creates a strong Carport!
- Minimum 25mm slope to any corner on Single Carports. The gutters completely encircle the roof which enables the roof to be sloped in any direction! A greater slope can be achieved if you would like, contact us to discuss.
- 155mm Fascia-gutter on all four sides giving a clean uncluttered appearance
- Constructed using Rivets for a cost effective and simple assembly
- Attractive carport with minimal framing! The strength of the carport is in the Purlindek roofing and therefore additional framing isn’t necessary. The Carport only consists of roofing iron, Fascia/gutters and posts!
- Fully engineered carport supplied with current PS1! This means if your carport requires consent we can provide the paperwork your council requires. The Streamline carports are also engineered for high wind zones and snow zones – contact us with your address and we will double check. Many Carports out there do not have engineering – buy a carport you can trust!
- 25 year Durability statement
- Kitset pack includes everything! From rivets to drill bits, touch up paint and even the downpipe!
- Kitset carport for easy and affordable delivery throughout NZ
- DIY carport with over the phone help if needed! We have installed many carports and have years of experience designing Custom carports and are only a phone call away!
- Complete assembly instructions included! Check out the ‘Assembly Tab’ to pre-read.
- Installation Service in some areas in NZ – check out our Carport Assembly page here!
Streamline Carports are available in 3 colour options;
- Zinc – Zincalume fascia, gutters and roof with galvanised posts
- Colour Trim – Coloursteel fascia, gutters and posts with zinc roof sheets
- Coloursteel – Coloursteel fascia, gutters, posts and roof sheets
Post Length and Clear Height:
Your carport comes with 3.0m long posts which allows for a 2.1m clear height (0.8 goes in the ground and 0.1 sits up inside the gutter). You can order extra length posts for a greater clear height at the time of order for a small cost. Anything up to 3.0m clear height just requires extra length posts, whereas a clear height from 3.1-3.6m also requires the posts to be filled with concrete and rebar for strength during construction. If you would like to go over 3.6m high we can also do this but please contact us to discuss.
Custom Made Carport:
If a standard size doesn’t suit the Streamline shelters can also be custom made. We have many years of experience designing and installing carports, contact us by email or phone and we will design a carport for you! The width, length and height of your carport can be easily modified as well as designing carports with tapers and different shapes! The posts can be moved to dodge windows and doors as well as achieving a greater cantilever. Contact us with your requirements for a free quote and advice!
Carport Pallet: Your Carport comes in one large pallet, please note the image above shows a 6×6 Carport pack. This carport will be 4.2L x 0.700w x 0.300h, approx 210kgs
Your Streamline Carport comes in kitset pack so it can be freighted NZ wide. See freight options below:
Collect from the factory: The streamline carports are manufactured in Palmerston North. They are open Monday-Friday, 8am-3pm for collection and have a forklift onsite for easy loading onto your trailer.
Collect from your nearest Mainfreight depot: The streamline carports are freighted NZ wide with Mainfreight having depots in most main centres. The depot will phone you once your Carport has arrived and on collection, they will forklift it onto your trailer for you. Please contact us for a Freight price to your local Mainfreight depot.
Home Delivery: Home Delivery is generally only possible if we use a HIAB. The Carport kitsets are large packs which cant be unloaded easily at your property by a local delivery truck. Instead a Hiab would need to be used where they can lift the pallet off and place it on your property. Hiab’s are generally $250-300 per hour for the duration of the delivery. The only other option we can look into for a home delivery is if you have 2 capable people onsite to accept the delivery and can hand unload the items off the delivery truck. This would involve cutting open the shrink wrap and manually lifting each component off the truck – this would generally take 10-15 minutes. If you would like to look into this option, please contact us.