1.410 (w) x 0.720 (d)
1.410 (w) x 0.820 (d)
|Gauge of Steel|
|Internal Timber Framing|
Up to 5 Working Days
Spanbilt Yardsaver F42
Size : 1.410 (w) x 0.720 (d)
The Spanbilt F42 is an ideal shed for those with limited space but need a simple storage solution for a few tools and gardening supplies. You’ll be surprised at how much will fit in this small shed especially if you make use of the wall space by ordering a shelf unit or tool rack. The Spanbilt sheds are our entry level sheds and are a suitable shed for a simple storage solution.
We don’t recommend the Yardsaver sheds in High Wind Zones – please contact us for recommendations
Key Features of the Yardsaver range
- Hinged, lockable single door for secure storage
- Ribbed steel walls, roof and door for added rigidity
- Flat roof model suitable to fit under most eaves
- 0.25mm Seel for a cost effective storage shed
- Hold down brackets supplied with every shed (Suitable for anchoring your shed to a concrete pad)
- Pre-punched holes in frame and sheeting for easier assembly
- Illustrated instruction booklet with photos makes installation easy
- Galvanised channels and door frames for an attractive looking shed
- Limited but popular colour options available
- 15 Year warranty for your peace of mind
- Kitset pack for easy and affordable transport
- Price includes urban home delivery
Your Spanbilt Garden Shed comes in kitset pack for easy and affordable transport. There are three delivery options for your Spanbilt garden shed:
- Urban Home Delivery
- Collect from your nearest Mainfreight depot
- Rural Home Delivery
Urban Home Delivery
The price of your Spanbilt garden shed includes an urban home delivery NZ wide (excludes Greymouth, Cromwell and Westport areas). However, please be aware the truck driver may not be able to place your items directly where you want them as they are only contracted to move your items from the truck to the ground. If you are ordering a home delivery there are a few requirements that must be met;
- The Driveway must have appropriate access for a truck/heavy vehicle (please be mindful of large overhanging trees, small gateways and narrow driveways)
- Unless other arrangements have been made with the delivery company when they contact you to arrange delivery, there must be someone at the delivery site to accept, sign for and check for damages.
- Once in a blue moon damages do occur, if this happens please sign for your item as “damaged” and contact us immediately as we must claim insurance within 7 days. If you feel you cannot check the entire pack over for damages please sign for the item as “Received, yet to be checked.” However, we will still need to be notified within 7 days if damages have occurred.
Collect from the Depot
The Spanbilt Garden Sheds can be collected from your nearest Mainfreight depot for a $50.00 discount (excludes Greymouth, Cromwell and Westport, please contact us), just enter the code DEPOT at the checkout. Your Spanbilt garden shed and timber floor come in kitset pack and will fit on a single axle 6 x 4 trailer. The depot will be able to forklift your items onto your trailer for you and you will be able to unload your packs directly where you want them at site.
Rural Home Delivery
If you require a Rural Home Delivery this will need to be quoted, please contact us. Otherwise you can collect your shed from your nearest Mainfreight depot. If you require a Rural home delivery the same requirements must be met as an urban home delivery – see above.
Shed Pack: 2.18L x 37w x 14h, 35kg
Timber Floor Pack: 2.18L x 37w x 14h, 32kg