Once you have ordered your item it then becomes yours! If you have decided it is not quite what you want any more please contact us ASAP and we may be able to stop your order. However, if it has already been manufactured the item is then yours. You are able to return the item but you will have to pay a restocking fee.
Yes!! We deliver NZ wide! Our items are freighted by PBT or Mainfreight where depots are located in Northland, Auckland, Bay of Plenty, Waikato, Hawkes Bay, Taranaki, Manawatu and Wellington in the North Island and Nelson, Canterbury, Otago and Southland in the South Island. You can either collect from your nearest freight depot or most of the time your product can be home delivered to your address. Please check each product individually or give us a call!
Yes! We have Garden Shed assembly specialists Nationwide. You can order your shed assembly through us when ordering your shed – a one stop shop! Select your garden shed and accessories and add on the shed assembly online! Or contact us and we can arrange this over the phone.
Your item will be ordered within 24 hours of your order and payment. As a guideline you can expect the following:
- For steel sheds in Zincalume allow up to 5 working days
- For steel sheds in Colour allow up to 10 working days
- For Cedar timber sheds allow 10-15 working days
- For Pinehaven timber sheds allow 15-20 working days
- For custom made steel sheds allow 10-15 working days
- For carports allow 15 working days
- For shelters, garden rooms and summer houses please allow 20 working days
Please also allow 1-3 days for delivery of your garden shed (depending on your location)
These are guidelines only, and usually you can expect your shed to arrive well within these times
We have information for all products right here on our website! Check out our FAQ’s, product info pages and in each product check out the Specification, Product info, Delivery and Assembly tabs for additional info. Otherwise contact us on 0800 743 346, send us an email or send us a message using the online chat – we are more than happy to answer your questions!
Our products are supplied in kitset pack for easy freight and delivery.
- For our steel garden sheds the price includes an urban home delivery* or you may collect the shed from your closest freight depot for a discounted price.
- Our Wooden sheds can be freighted to your nearest transport depot where you can collect. Otherwise we can deliver these to your address, please note there are certain delivery requirements which must be met.
- For our workshops and carports they can be collected from your closest transport depot. These are large kitset packs which is why we don’t offer delivery on these items.
- If we are installing your garden shed or carport our installer can collect it for you and bring it to site!
Check each product individually for freight costs and delivery requirements or contact us!
*Excludes Greymouth, Cromwell and Coromandel areas – please contact us for a freight price.
Yes! All of the products at Sheds and Shelters come in kitset form for easy and affordable transport. However, we do offer an onsite assembly service for majority of our products.
- Visa or Mastercard by phone or online via our secure online banking system – use the “add to cart” function
- Bank deposit – we can email an invoice with bank account details
- Cheque – we can email an invoice with bank account details
- Order online! Select your product, fill in the form with your extras and add to cart – its as simple as that! You can either pay via Credit Card using our secure online system or choose to pay via direct debit. We will email through a receipt and further details within 24 hours of receiving your order.
- Ring us on 0800 743 346 and order over the phone! You can either pay via Credit Card over the phone or we can send you an invoice to pay on.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the product you are interested in, we can either send you a quote or invoice to pay on and go from there.
If you want a custom sized shed please either ring or email us to discuss your requirements, we will send through a quote highlighting the changes to make sure you are happy with everything.