The Duratuf Kiwi sheds are our premium range of steel garden sheds featuring full internal timber framing, easi-glide sliding doors and a 30 year warranty! The Duratuf Kiwi sheds are fully customisable and are an ideal storage shed, garden shed or workshop.
The Duratuf Kiwi sheds are New Zealand made from 0.40mm gauge high tensile steel – the highest in NZ! The Kiwi sheds come in 15 standard sizes with a large range of two-tone colour options available. These sheds are also fully customisable – the width and depth can be altered in increments of 167mm, the height can be increased up to 250mm with the ability to move doors, add extra doors, add windows, add clear roof panels, shelf units and much more! A timber floor kitset is also available for all Duratuf Kiwi sheds at an additional cost. The Timber floor kitsets are made from 25mm floor boards and ground treated H4 joists and are a strong platform for your shed to sit on. The full internal timber framing provides strength, advanced weatherproofing, easier assembly and versatility that is not achievable with conventional shed designs. The timber framing allows shelving, tool boards and tool racks to be easily attached making great use of the wall and floor space.
Roof Design and Spouting
The Duratuf Kiwi sheds feature a gable roof design with pre bent roof sheets, this means the roof sheets span from one side of the shed to the other and eliminates the need for a centre join. This gives the Kiwi shed added strength and rigidity as well as being an exceptionally waterproof shed. The Duratuf Kiwi sheds also feature front and back spouting which is less prone to blockages and overflows. The Kiwi spouting allows water to run freely off the roof and then directs the water away from the door area. Most conventional sheds feature channels on the edge of the roof which can become blocked over time leading to corrosion and leaks.
Easi- Glide Sliding Door
One of the key features of the Duratuf Kiwi sheds are their pre-assembled easy glide doors. The Kiwi easy glide door system not only saves valuable space, but also eliminates doors swinging in the wind. Each door includes 2 x 30mm nylon wheels which roll in a purpose formed track with a guide at the bottom, this is especially designed to avoid trapping dirt, stones and jamming. The doors are pre-assembled in our factory for your convenience and slide on the outside of your shed for enhanced weatherproofing and also makes great use of the valuable wall space inside the shed.
Advanced Water Run Off System
Another unique feature of the Duratuf Kiwi sheds is the advanced water run off system. The Duratuf timber framed garden sheds all feature a unique construction method where the cladding is nailed to the top and bottom plates. This ensures water runs away from the shed easily as there are no channels to trap leaves, dirt and water that will leak or corrode the cladding. If putting your Kiwi shed on a custom made concrete pad the shed can be modified to allow the wall cladding to extend past the concrete pad. This completely eliminates the possibility of water running back into your shed. If building a custom made concrete pad please be sure to order the raised floor modification at the time of ordering your shed.
Key Features of the Duratuf Kiwi garden sheds
- Fully customisable to suit your specific requirements. Wall height, length and width can all be altered as well as adding doors, windows, clear roof panels and many other accessories.
- 45 x 45 internal timber framing gives the shed added strength and rigidity, a hassle free assembly, as well as making it easy to line and attach shelving, work benches, and tool boards. The larger Duratuf Kiwi sheds (MK4 shed and larger) feature 75 x 40 internal timber framing for additional strength.
- 0.4mm gauge high tensile steel rolled into a 6 rib profile for superior strength and years of reliability
- Pre-assembled easy glide door eliminates the hassle of swinging doors in the wind. The doors are pre-assembled in the factory for your convenience and slide on the outside of the shed for enhanced weatherproofing while retaining maximum wall space inside the shed.
- Timber floors kitsets are available for all Duratuf Kiwi sheds for a simple shed foundation. These consist of 45×45 bearers and 150x25mm thick floor boards
- Pre-bent roof sheets which span from one side of the shed to the other to eliminate a centre join. This gives the shed added strength and rigidity as well as being exceptionally weatherproof
- Safety edge corners – instead of the conventional overlapped corners, kiwi sheds corner joins are covered by a modern looking flashing making them extremely weather-tight and child safe
- Advanced water run off system for an extremely weatherproof garden shed
- New Zealand made for a top quality garden shed!
- Kitset pack for easy and affordable transport
- 30 year factory warranty!
- Price includes urban home delivery (Excludes Greymouth and Cromwell areas)