The Duratuf Fortress sheds are our premium range of steel garden sheds featuring full internal timber framing, hinged doors and a 30 year warranty! The Duratuf Fortress sheds are fully customisable and are an ideal storage shed, tool shed, pump shed, electrical shed or work shop!
The Duratuf Fortress sheds are New Zealand made from 0.40mm gauge high tensile steel – the highest in NZ! They come in a range of standard sizes with 8 popular colour options but are also completely customisable – the width and depth can be altered in increments of 167mm, the height can be increased up to 250mm with the ability to move doors, add extra doors, add clear roof panels, shelf units and much more! All Duratuf Fortress sheds have the option of a timber floor kitset as a sturdy wooden base, this is a much cheaper and easier option than laying a concrete pad and is an adequate floor for all situations. The full internal timber framing provides strength, advanced weather proofing, easier assembly and versatility that is not achievable with conventional shed designs. The timber framing allows shelving, tool boards and tool racks to be attached easily making great use of the wall space!
The Duratuf Fortress sheds feature sloping roofs with wrap around roof sheets for a completely weatherproof shed, wrap around weather tight corner sheets, a single hinged door and an advanced water run off system for superior waterproofing. The Duratuf Fortress sheds are also the preferred option in high wind areas due to their strong and robust structure.
Advanced Water Run Off
The Duratuf Fortress sheds differ from most conventional shed designs as they do not have steel channels. This is due to the sturdy wooden framing where channels are not needed to hold the wall sheets together and instead the cladding is nailed to the top and bottom plates and centre noggs. This method ensures that water runs away from the shed easily as there are no channels to trap leaves, dirt and water that will cause corrosion of the cladding and leak.
The Duratuf Fortress sheds can be easily modified during assembly to allow the wall cladding to extend past the base of the shed when placing on a raised concrete pad. This completely eliminates the possibility of water running back into the base of your shed.
Key Features of the Duratuf Fortress sheds
- 45 x 45 internal framing gives the shed added strength and rigidity, a hassle free assembly , as well as making it easy to attach shelving, work benches, and tool board.
- Fully customisableto suit your specific requirements. Wall height, length and width can all be altered as well as adding doors, clear roof panels and accessories.
- Timber floor kitsets are available for all models which consist of 25mm thick floor boards and 45 x 45 H4 treated bearers.
- Pre-folded wrap around roof sheets make installation easier and ensure there are no leaks
- Wrap around weather tight corner sheets eliminate corner joins and make the shed extremely weatherproof
- Pre-assembled double braced door create a strong weatherproof door as well as an easier assembly
- 0.4mm gauge high tensile steel creates a strong and durable shed
- Advanced water run off system for a completely weatherproof shed
- New Zealand made from high quality steel
- Kitset pack for easy and affordable transport
- 30 year factory warranty
- Priced includes urban home delivery (Excludes Gremouth and Cromwell areas)