Pinehaven Wooden Shed
The Pinehaven wooden sheds and shelters are one of the best wooden sheds on the market with a 10 year warranty. The Pinehaven timber garden sheds are fully customisable and are an attractive storage shed, pool shed, studio, sleep out or office.
The Pinehaven Wooden sheds are New Zealand made from top quality pine. They come in a large range of standard sizes but have the ability to be custom made. The width, depth and height can all be modified with the ability to add extra doors, windows, clear roof panels and shelving, all Pinehaven sheds also have the option of a timber floor kitset for a sturdy base for your shed. The Pinehaven sheds all come standard with a karaka coloursteel roof and joinery, this can be upgraded to a different colour at a small cost. The Pinehaven sheds feature pre-made wall panels with internal framing, this creates a strong shed and can be easily lined and insulated perfect for a studio or sleep out. The Pinehaven sheds all come standard with a single hinged door, where the studios come standard with ranchsliders. Majority of the Pinehaven wooden sheds also come standard with windows – please check each shed individually.
We have a large range of Pinehaven products such as the popular wooden sheds and courtyard cupboards – perfect outdoor cupboards for those with limited space. Pinehaven also specialise in wooden garden shelters such as Gazebos and garden rooms. These are a great addition to the garden and can be used as a garden feature, conservatory or are more commonly used as a spa house. These Pinehaven shelters are also fully customisable to suit your needs!
The Pinehaven wooden sheds and shelters are an attractive and economical structure when compared to many wooden sheds around. Contact us now to discuss your requirements!
Key Features of the Pinehaven Wooden Shed Range:
- Treated Pine weatherboard for durable and attractive design. The weatherboards are band sawn and are 140mm wide and overlap the second weatherboard by approx. 25mm.
- Internal 45 x 45 timber framing gives the shed added strength and rigidity, a hassle free assembly, as well as making it easy to attach shelving, work benches, and tool boards.
- Pre-made wall panels with a simple modular design make assembly easy
- All wall panels are lined with a heavy brown craft paper. Please note the roof does not come lined. You have the option of upgrading to Fire retardant building paper on the walls and/or roof for an additional cost. Fire Retardant building paper has a white shiny look to it and keeps your items moisture free.
- 760mm wide timber hinged door as standard. Upgrade to double doors or an extra wide single door for an additional cost! All doors are standard with a padbolt lock, upgrade to a locking T handle at a small cost.
- Fixed or opening windows (600 x 600) are available on most models for additional light and ventilation. Some models come standard with Windows, check out the floor plan for each shed.
- Karaka coloursteel roof ensures a long lasting durable roof that suits most backyards. You have the option of upgrading to a different colour at a small cost.
- Timber floor kitsets are available with every shed and consist of 70 x 50 treated bearers and 25mm thick floor boards. A simple and cost effective foundation for your shed.
- Fully customizable to suit your requirements. Windows and doors can be placed in any position, extra doors and windows can be added and the height, length and width of the shed can be altered.
- Option of upgrading the cladding to Cedar or Ply Shadowclad for a different look – contact us for pricing.
- Verandah and Deck Kitsets available for most models. Create a lean to for firewood on the end of your shed or a shelter off the front of your hobby room!
- Ready to paint or stain – we recommend you paint or stain your shed as soon its assembled, this will prolong the life of the your shed!
- Lean to, Gable and Mono pitch designs for something to suit everyone’s backyard!
- Range of Wooden Cupboards and Garden shelters also available in the Pinehaven range
- Kitset pack for easy and affordable transport
- 10 year factory warranty for your peace on mind
- Price includes delivery to your nearest Mainfreight Depot – North Island only (+$85.00 to a South Island Depot)