Duratuf Fortress WS50
1.140 (w) x 1.355 (d)
|Gauge of Steel||
0.40 High Tensile
|Internal Timber Framing||
Up to 10 Working Days
Duratuf Fortess WS50
Size : 1.140 (w) x 1.355 (d)
The Duratuf wood shed 50 is a top of the range shed purpose built for storing and drying wood. The WS50 features internal timber framing for added strength and a large front overhang with an open front to assist in wood drying.
KEY FEATURES OF THE DURATUF FORTRESS WOODSHED RANGE
- 45 x 45 internal framing gives the shed added strength and rigidity and a hassle free assembly
- Fully customisable to suit your specific requirements. Wall height, length and width can all be altered
- 2 rows of timber nogs to give extra support and strength
- Open front design which features an extra roof overhang to protect your wood from the worst of the elements while allowing good ventilation
- Pre-folded wrap around roof sheets make installation easier and ensure there are no leaks
- Wrap around weather tight corner sheets eliminate corner joins and make the shed extremely weatherproof
- 0.4mm gauge high tensile steel creates a strong and durable shed to minimize denting
- Duratuf Fortress garden sheds are built using nails and rivets
- Kitset pack for easy and affordable transport
- 30 year factory warranty
- Price includes urban home delivery
Your Duratuf Fortress Garden Shed comes in kitset pack for easy and affordable transport. There are three delivery options for your Fortress garden shed:
- Urban Home Delivery
- Collect from your nearest Mainfreight depot
- Rural Home Delivery
Urban Home Delivery
The price of your Fortress garden shed includes an urban home delivery NZ wide (excludes Greymouth, Cromwell and Westport areas). However, please be aware the truck driver may not be able to place your items directly where you want them as they are only contracted to move your items from the truck to the ground. If you are ordering a home delivery there are a few requirements that must be met;
- The Driveway must have appropriate access for a truck/heavy vehicle (please be mindful of large overhanging trees, small gateways and narrow driveways)
- Unless other arrangements have been made with the delivery company when they contact you to arrange delivery, there must be someone at the delivery site to accept, sign for and check for damages.
- Once in a blue moon damages do occur, if this happens please sign for your item as “damaged” and contact us immediately as we must claim insurance within 7 days. If you feel you cannot check the entire pack over for damages please sign for the item as “Received, yet to be checked.” However, we will still need to be notified within 7 days if damages have occurred.
Collect from the Depot
The Fortress Garden Sheds can be collected from your nearest Mainfreight depot for a $50.00 discount (excludes Greymouth, Cromwell and Westport, please contact us), just enter the code DEPOT at the checkout. Your Duratuf Fortress garden shed and timber floor come in kitset pack and will fit on a single axle 6 x 4 trailer. The depot will be able to forklift your items onto your trailer for you and you will be able to unload your packs directly where you want them at site.
Rural Home Delivery
If you require a Rural Home Delivery this will need to be quoted, please contact us, otherwise you can collect your shed from your nearest Mainfreight depot. If you require a Rural home delivery the same requirements must be met as an urban home delivery – see above.
Shed Pack: 2.00L x 0.950w x 0.200h, 90kg
Timber Pack: Included
Floor Pack: 1.140L x 0.150w x 0.100h, 20kg