Duratuf Fortress Tuf500
1.980 (w) x 1.690 (d)
2.010 (w) x 1.890 (d)
|Gauge of Steel||
0.40 High Tensile
|Internal Timber Framing||
Up to 10 Working Days
The Duratuf Fortress 500 is one of our premium range garden sheds and is a generous sized shed with ample room for storing the mower, wheelbarrow and tools or can be used as a workspace or commonly used as a pump shed. The Duratuf Tuf500 can be custom made and features the heaviest gauge steel and internal timber framing for great use of the wall space as well as added strength.
Check our the specification and product Info tabs below and order your shed online now – Free Delivery NZ wide
KEY FEATURES OF THE DURATUF FORTRESS RANGE
- Steel Cladding with a 6 rib low profile for an attractive looking shed! The wall sheets are extra wide (875mm) which makes for an easier and quicker installation.
- 45 x 45 internal framing gives the shed added strength and rigidity, a hassle free assembly , as well as making it easy to attach shelving, work benches, and tool boards
- Timber floor kitset available with every shed for a cost effective yet sturdy foundation. This includes 45×45 joists and 150x25mm thick floor boards.
- Timber floor kitsets sit inside the shed on the bottom plate rather than under the shed like most shed designs. This means ordering a timber floor doesn’t add any extra height to your shed as well as providing a strong foundation for your garden shed.
- Fully customisable to suit your specific requirements. Wall height, length and width can all be altered as well as adding doors, clear roof panels and accessories.
- Pre-folded wrap around roof sheets make installation easier and ensure there are no leaks
- Wrap around weather tight corner sheets eliminate corner joins and make the shed extremely weatherproof
- Pre-assembled double braced hinged door creates a strong weatherproof door as well as an easier assembly. All fortress doors come with 3 hinges and a pad-bolt, upgrade to the Fortress security upgrade for an additional cost – this includes 2 x locking T handles.
- Standard door opening is 0.875 – a wider door opening that most garden sheds. Add double doors or contact us to discuss making a wider single door!
- All doors are standard as right hand hung, we can swap your door to be left hand hung at no additional cost but please state this on your order.
- 0.4mm gauge high tensile steel creates a strong and durable shed – the heaviest gauge of garden shed in NZ!
- Kitset pack for easy and affordable transport – Delivery NZ wide!
- Popular single tone colour option available or a two tone colour option – 8 popular colours to match your backyard!
- Lean-to roof design for easy water run-off and a low profile design.
- Duratuf Fortress garden sheds are built using nails and rivets. Build your frame and nail the cladding on!
- NZ made with a 30 year factory warranty – one of the highest warranty’s in NZ!
- Price includes urban home delivery NZ wide (Excludes Coromandel, Cromwell, Greymouth and Westport regions – contact us for a price)
Your Duratuf Fortress Garden Shed comes in kitset pack for easy and affordable transport. There are three delivery options for your Fortress garden shed:
- Urban Home Delivery
- Collect from your nearest Mainfreight depot
- Rural Home Delivery
Urban Home Delivery
The price of your Fortress garden shed includes an urban home delivery NZ wide (excludes Greymouth, Cromwell and Westport areas). However, please be aware the truck driver may not be able to place your items directly where you want them as they are only contracted to move your items from the truck to the ground. If you are ordering a home delivery there are a few requirements that must be met;
- The Driveway must have appropriate access for a truck/heavy vehicle (please be mindful of large overhanging trees, small gateways and narrow driveways)
- Unless other arrangements have been made with the delivery company when they contact you to arrange delivery, there must be someone at the delivery site to accept, sign for and check for damages.
- Once in a blue moon damages do occur, if this happens please sign for your item as “damaged” and contact us immediately as we must claim insurance within 7 days. If you feel you cannot check the entire pack over for damages please sign for the item as “Received, yet to be checked.” However, we will still need to be notified within 7 days if damages have occurred.
Collect from the Depot
The Fortress Garden Sheds can be collected from your nearest Mainfreight depot for a $50.00 discount (excludes Greymouth, Cromwell and Westport, please contact us), just enter the code DEPOT at the checkout. Your Duratuf Fortress garden shed and timber floor come in kitset pack and will fit on a single axle 6 x 4 trailer. The depot will be able to forklift your items onto your trailer for you and you will be able to unload your packs directly where you want them at site.
Rural Home Delivery
If you require a Rural Home Delivery this will need to be quoted, please contact us, otherwise you can collect your shed from your nearest Mainfreight depot. If you require a Rural home delivery the same requirements must be met as an urban home delivery – see above.
Shed Pack: 2.00L x 0.950w x 0.200h, 100kg
Timber Pack: Included
Floor Pack: 1.690L x 0.150w x 0.280h, 50kg