3.600 (w) x 2.500 (d)
3.765 (w) x 2.735 (d)
|Internal Timber Framing||
Up to 15 Working Days
The Cedar Bentley is one of the largest Cedar sheds and is suitable for a large storage shed or workspace! The Bentley has a 15 year warranty and comes standard with a coloursteel roof – 4 standard colours to choose from, features internal timber framing, pre-made wall panels, walls and roof are lined with building paper and the shed also has the ability to be custom made!
Please note the Cedar Bentley is shown with a Shingle roof and windows – these are extras.
Key Features of the Cedar Shed Range
- 11mm thick Cedar weatherboards create an attractive, strong and long lasting shed
- Solid tongue and Groove Cedar Door with a wide door opening of 0.855mm and standard with a locking T handle – no more rusty of difficult to use Padbolts!
- All Cedar sheds come standard with a Karaka coloursteel roof with the option of upgrading to a different colour to suit your property – 11 Colours to choose from!
- The only Wooden Shed with the option of upgrading to a Shingle Roof for a more rustic look
- 45 x 45mm Internal timber framing gives the shed added strength as well as making it easy to attach shelving, work benches, and tool boards to create the ultimate storage or work space
- Pre-made wall panels make for a quick and easy installation
- Each wall panel is lined with heavy duty building paper creating an ultra-dry interior and also making it easy to insulate
- The Cedar Sheds also feature under roof building paper which helps keep your gear moisture free or makes it simple to insulate!
- Fully customizable to suit your requirements. There is huge range of accessories available with the ability to add windows, double doors or modify the sheds width, depth or height! Contact us with your requirements!
- Fixed or opening 600 x 600mm aluminium windows are available on all Cedar sheds for additional light and ventilation
- Ready to paint or stain – we highly recommend you paint or stain your shed to prolong the life of the Cedar. You can even purchase the wall and shingle protector stains with your shed!
- Timber floor kitset available for a simple and cost effective flooring option. The timber floor kitset consists of 70 x 45 H4 treated joists, 150 x 19mm thick pine floor boards and flooring nails
- Assembled using a combination of nails and screws
- Complete with easy to follow assembly instructions – Check out the ‘Assembly’ tab to pre-read!
- Kitset pack for easy and affordable transport
- 15 year factory warranty for your peace on mind – One of the highest warranties in NZ for wooden sheds!
- Priced to your nearest Mainfreight depot – North Island only. South Island – please contact us for a price
Shed Pack: 2.600L x 1.200w x 0.830h, 320kg
Timber pack No Floor:3.000L x 0.090w x 0.0450h, 30kg
Timber pack with Floor: 3.000L x 0.320w x 0.340h, 100kg
(Please note the image shows the shed pack only – does not include timber floor pack)
Your Cedar wooden Shed comes in kitset pack for easy and affordable transport. This Cedar shed is extremely large meaning a home delivery may be difficult, if you would like this option quoted please contact us to discuss. Otherwise we suggest collecting the shed from your nearest Mainfreight depot.
Collect from the Depot
The price of your Cedar shed includes delivery to your nearest Mainfreight depot – North Island only (South Island please contact us for Pricing) Your Cedar garden shed and timber floor come in kitset pack, please see image and sizes below. The depot will be able to forklift your items onto your trailer for you and you will be able to unload your packs directly where you want them at site.
As mentioned above this shed is very large. A Home Delivery may be ordered if you have lifting equipment, such as a forklift, on site. Otherwise we would suggest you collect from your nearest depot, get your builder to collect the shed, or if you have ordered a shed assembly our assembler may be able to bring the shed to site with him. Please contact us to discuss.