1.530 (w) x 1.530 (d)
1.530 (w) x 1.830 (d)
|Gauge of Steel||
0.30 - 0.35 Medium/High Tensile
|Internal Timber Framing||
Up to 5 Working Days
Size : 1.530 (w) x 1.530 (d)
The Galvo 1515 storage shed is a generous sized smaller shed that will fit the mower a few tools and even the wheelbarrow! The Galvo sheds form our middle of the range garden sheds and are made from quality steel but cannot be modified. They make a great simple storage shed and are NZ made with a 15 year warranty!
Check out the product Info tab below and price your shed online by going through the options! The price includes an Urban delivery NZ wide!
Features of the Galvo Garden Sheds
- Affordable – Great value for money without sacrificing quality
- Standard sizes which cannot be altered allow for a cost effective garden shed
- 6 Popular colour options to choose from! All coloursteel sheds have galv trim.
- Hinged Lockable doors for reliability and security
- Smaller sheds are standard with single hinged doors with an opening of 0.750
- Larger sheds are standard with double hinged doors with an opening of 1.5m
- Zinc Sheds are manufactured from 0.25 high tensile steel
- Coloursteel sheds are made from 0.35 high tensile steel – one of the highest in NZ!
- Deep ribbed profile for extra strength!
- Timber floor kitsets are available to purchase with every shed for a simple foundation. All timber floors consist of 75×50 bearers and 150x25mm thick floor boards.
- Great selection of accessories available to make the most of your storage shed – shelf units, tool racks, tool hooks and more!
- Galvo Sheds are built using rivets
- NZ made from one of NZ’s most experienced garden shed manufacturers!
- Zinc sheds have a 15 year warranty!
- Coloursteel Sheds have an 18 year warranty!
- Price includes an urban home delivery NZ Wide!
- Sheds are dispatched within a few days of order!
Shed Pack: 2.005L x 0.830w x 0.070h, 50kg
Timber Floor: 1.530L x 0.150w x 0.300h, 20kg
(Please note the image only shows the shed pack. If you have ordered a timber floor there will also be a timber bundle).
Your Galvo Garden Shed comes in Kitest pack for easy and affordable transport. There are three delivery options for your Galvo Garden Shed:
- Urban Home Delivery
- Collect from your nearest PBT depot
- Rural Home Delivery
Urban Home Delivery
The price of your Galvo shed includes an urban home delivery NZ wide. However, please be aware the truck driver may not be able to place your items directly where you want them as they are only contracted to move your items from the truck to the ground. If you are ordering a home delivery there are a few requirements that must be met;
- The Driveway must have appropriate access for a truck/heavy vehicle (please be mindful of large overhanging trees, small gateways and narrow driveways)
- Unless other arrangements have been made with the delivery company when they contact you to arrange delivery, there must be someone at the delivery site to accept, sign for and check for damages.
- Once in a blue moon damages do occur, if this happens please sign for your item as “damaged” and contact us immediately as we must claim insurance within 7 days. If you feel you cannot check the entire pack over for damages please sign for the item as “Received, yet to be checked.” However, we will still need to be notified within 7 days if damages have occurred.
Collect from the Depot
- The Galvo Garden Sheds can be collected from your nearest PBT depot for a $25.00 discount, just enter the code GALVO at the checkout. Your Galvo garden shed and timber floor come in kitset pack and will fit on a single axle 6 x 4 trailer. The depot will be able to forklift your items onto your trailer for you and you will be able to unload your packs directly where you want them at site.
Rural Home Delivery
If you require a Rural Home Delivery this will be an additional $35.00 for this service, otherwise you can collect your shed from your nearest PBT depot. If you require a Rural home delivery the same requirements must be met as an urban home delivery – see above.