Pinehaven Waihi Gazebo
2.000 (w) x 1.755 (d)
|Internal Timber Framing|
Up to 15 Working Days
Pinehaven Waihi Gazebo
Size : 2.000 wide
The Pinehaven Waihi is the smallest Gazebo available and is an attractive addition to any backyard. The Waihi is a hexagonal shape with two seating bays and a 960mm entry. The Gazebos are suitable as a garden feature, outdoor shelter for staff or a spa pool shelter, they are fully customisable where the sides can be upgraded to weatherboard or full panels.
Key features of the Pinehaven Gazebos
- Standard with trellis side but may be upgraded to weatherboard sides at an additional cost
- Optional timber floor kitset is available for a cost effective sturdy platform
- Cedar roof panels for an attractive and durable garden feature
- Seating included
- Aviary option available, please contact us
- Customisable – please contact us to discuss
- NZ Made from high quality timber for a long lasting garden feature
- Kitset pack for easy and affordable transport
- 10 year factory warranty for your peace of mind!
Your Pinehaven Gazebo comes in kitset pack for easy and affordable transport NZ wide. Manufactured in Wellington there are 3 options for delivery:
- Collect from the Factory in Lower Hutt, Wellington – No freight charge
- Collect from your nearest Mainfreight Depot
- Home Delivery
Collect from Mainfreight Depot
The Pinehaven Gazebos are freighted to your nearest Mainfreight depot where you can collect with a trailer. The depot will Forklift your kitset pack onto your trailer and you will be able to unload the packs where you want them on site. Freight to a North island Mainfreight Depot is $95.00 and a South Island Depot is $175.00
A Home Delivery may be ordered for your Gazebo however we will need to quote this so please contact us with your address. Please be aware there are a few delivery requirements that must be met:
- The Driveway must have appropriate access for a truck/heavy vehicle (please be mindful of large overhanging trees, small gateways and narrow driveways)
- There must be someone at the delivery site to accept, sign for, help the driver unload and check for damages.
- Once in a blue moon damages do occur, if this happens please sign for your item as “damaged” and contact us immediately as we must claim insurance within 7 days. If you feel you cannot check the entire pack over for damages please sign for the item as “Received, yet to be checked.” However, we will still need to be notified within 7 days if damages have occurred.