Pinehaven Wakatipu Studio
3.69 (w) x 2.7 (d)
4.217 (w) x 3.400 (d)
|Internal Timber Framing|
up to 20 Working Days
Pinehaven Wakatipu Cabin / Studio
Size : 3.69 (w) x 2.7m (d)
The Pinehaven Wakatipu Cabin is part of the Contemporary studio range and is an attractive design perfect for a small office, studio, cabin, sleepout, hobby room or rumpus room for the kids. The Wakatipu cabin comes standard with Karaka roof and joinery, under roof building paper, fire rated building paper in the walls and an opening window. This studio comes in kitset pack for easy transport and we can also offer an onsite assembly service NZ wide with the option of insulating and lining with Batts and Ply – contact us for a free quote!
Please note the photo shows a non standard Wakatipu, it has been painted and the roof and joinery colour has been changed.
Key Features of the Pinehaven Cabin Range
- Under 10m2 – doesn’t require consent for size!!!
- Standard with a Karaka ranchslider for additional light and ventilation making it a perfect Cabin, Studio, office, hobby room or sleepout.
- Treated Pine weatherboard for durable and attractive design. The weatherboards are band sawn and are 140mm wide and overlap the second weatherboard by approx. 25mm.
- Internal 45 x 45 timber framing gives the shed added strength and rigidity, a hassle free assembly, as well as making it easy insulate and line
- Residential style timber floor is available with every Pinehaven studio. This consists of 100 x 100 bearers, 70 x 50 joists, under floor foil and 20mm thick Kopine Ultralock flooring – a cost effective flooring option!
- Pre-made wall panels make assembly easy for a great DIY project. We also have an onsite assembly service NZ wide!
- All wall panels and roof are lined with building paper creating an ultra-dry interior and also making it easy to insulate
- 1 x Opening window is standard with the Pinehaven Studios. Additional fixed or opening windows are available if required. The windows are 600 x 600 and the Studio joinery is standard with reveals meaning you can line your studio with ply or Gib.
- Option of insulating and lining your cabin or studio when using our onsite assembly service. This creates an attractive looking interior as well as being well insulated for all weather conditions making it a perfect sleepout, cabin or office!
- Fully customizable to suit your requirements. Windows and doors can be placed in any position, extra doors and windows can be added and the height, length and width of the shed can be altered.
- Option of upgrading the cladding to Cedar or Ply Shadowclad for a different look – contact us for pricing.
- Deck Kitset available
- Karaka coloursteel roof ensures a long lasting durable roof, the colour of the roof and joinery can be upgraded for a small cost
- Ready to paint or stain – we recommend you paint or stain your shed as soon its assembled, this will prolong the life of the your shed!
- Kitset pack for easy and affordable transport
- 10 year factory warranty for your peace on mind
Your Pinehaven studio comes in kitset pack for easy and affordable transport. There are two delivery options for your Pinehaven garden shed:
Collect from your nearest Mainfreight depot
Collect from the Depot
The price of your Pinehaven studio includes delivery to your nearest Mainfreight depot – North Island only (+$85.00 for a South Island Depot) The depot will be able to forklift your items onto your trailer for you and you will be able to unload your packs directly where you want them at site.
Urban Home Delivery
Please contact us to discuss your options if you would like your studio home delivered. These items are very large and heavy meaning it is easiest to collect from your nearest freight depot. If you are wanting your studio assembled our assembler will usually be able to bring it to site with him, please contact us for information and pricing.