Smart Store 3015
3.020 (w) x 1.520 (d)
3.050 (w) x 1.720 (d)
1 1/2 Hinged
|Gauge of Steel||
0.30 High Tensile
|Internal Timber Framing||
Up to 5 Working Days
The Smart Store 3015 is a wide shed featuring one and a half doors on the front with a 1.440m wide opening for easy access to your items! Perfect for those with limited space but need a secure lock up for your gardening tools and bit and pieces. The Smart Store are a great middle of the range storage shed, NZ made with a 20 year warranty and a semi timber frame construction. The timber framing around the top is very handy as it makes great use of the wall space, put hooks or nails on the timber framing and hang your tools or other items on the walls.
Key Features of the Smart Store garden sheds:
- Affordable – Great value for money without sacrificing quality!
- Semi-timber frame construction – Top and bottom 45×45 timber framing for a strong and versatile garden shed. Gives the option of adding additional timber framing at a later date to add shelving, tool boards – makes great use of the wall space which is often wasted in steel sheds!
- Popular Sizes which cannot be customised. The Smart Store sheds come in 16 popular sizes which cannot be modified, this creates a cost effective shed which can be dispatched in only a few days!
- Timber floor kitsets are available for all Smart Store sheds! These are cut to size and include 45 x 45 treated bearers and 25mm thick floor boards – a strong and simple foundation for your shed!
- A choice of 5 popular colour options!
- Attractive Zinc trim for a cost effective shed
- Deep ribbed 0.30mm gauge high tensile steel for a strong and durable garden shed
- Standard with an extra wide single hinged door for easy access!
- Increased wall height when compared to most garden sheds. For maximum storage and head clearance!
- Advanced water run off – No steel channels to trap water or debris!
- Smart Store sheds are built with a combination of nails and rivets, check out the assembly tab to pre-read the instructions!
- Easy to follow Assembly Instructions – check these out in the Assembly Tab!
- New Zealand made for a top quality shed built to withstand NZ conditions
- Kitset pack for easy and affordable transport
- 15 year warranty for your peace of mind
- Price includes urban home delivery NZ wide (excludes Greymouth, Cromwell and Westport areas)
Your Smart Store Garden Shed comes in kitset pack for easy and affordable transport. There are two delivery options for your Smart Store garden shed:
- Home Delivery
- Collect from your nearest Mainfreight depot
Urban Home Delivery
The price of your Smart Store garden shed includes an urban home delivery NZ wide (excludes Greymouth, Cromwell and Westport areas). However, please be aware the truck driver may not be able to place your items directly where you want them as they are only contracted to move your items from the truck to the ground. If you are ordering a home delivery there are a few requirements that must be met;
- The Driveway must have appropriate access for a truck/heavy vehicle (please be mindful of large overhanging trees, small gateways and narrow driveways)
- Unless other arrangements have been made with the delivery company when they contact you to arrange delivery, there must be someone at the delivery site to accept, sign for and check for damages.
- Once in a blue moon damages do occur, if this happens please sign for your item as “damaged” and contact us immediately as we must claim insurance within 7 days. If you feel you cannot check the entire pack over for damages please sign for the item as “Received, yet to be checked.” However, we will still need to be notified within 7 days if damages have occurred.
If you live in a Rural area and require a home Delivery please contact us for a price
Collect from the Depot
The Smart Store Garden Sheds can be collected from your nearest Mainfreight depot for a $50.00 discount (excludes Greymouth, Cromwell and Westport, please contact us), just enter the code DEPOT at the checkout. Your Smart Store garden shed and timber floor come in kitset pack and will fit on a single axle 6 x 4 trailer. The depot will be able to forklift your items onto your trailer for you and you will be able to unload your packs directly where you want them at site.
An example of how your shed pack will come. Please note if you have also ordered a timber floor this will be an additional timber bundle.