1.800 (w) x 1.900 (d)
2.040 (w) x 2.140 (d)
|Internal Timber Framing|
Up to 20 Working Days
Size : 1.800 (w) x 1.900 (d)
The Pinehaven Tiritiri is the largest storage cupboard in the Pinehaven range and is an ideal shed for storing a few tools, kidy toys etc. The Pinehaven Tiritiri is a gable roof shed with pre-made wall panels and comes standard with a timber floor kitset, 3 x 1m timber shelves and features Karaka colour steel roof, double doors and a 10 year warranty.
The photos in the gallery show the shelving, timber floor and weatherboard finish (this has been stained). Please note the building paper in the photo shows the standard finish (brown paper) and also the upgraded Fire Retardant building paper. Check out the product info and specification tabs below for further info.
Key Features of the Pinehaven Cupboard Range:
- Treated Pine weatherboard for durable and attractive design. The weatherboards are band sawn and are 140mm wide and overlap the second weatherboard by approx. 25mm.
- Internal 45 x 45 timber framing gives the shed added strength and rigidity, a hassle free assembly, as well as making it easy to attach shelving, work benches, and tool boards.
- Pre-made wall panels with a simple modular design make assembly easy
- All wall panels are lined with a heavy brown craft paper. Please note the roof does not come lined. You have the option of upgrading to Fire retardant building paper on the walls and/or roof for an additional cost. Fire Retardant building paper has a white shiny look to it and keeps your items moisture free.
- 1.2m wide double door opening for easy access to your items.
- Karaka coloursteel roof ensures a long lasting durable roof that suits most backyards. You have the option of upgrading to a different colour at a small cost.
- Timber floor kitsets are Standard with the cupboard range and consist of 70 x 50 bearers and 25mm thick floor boards. A simple and cost effective foundation for your shed.
- Option of upgrading the cladding to Cedar or Ply Shadowclad for a different look – contact us for pricing.
- Ready to paint or stain – we recommend you paint or stain your shed as soon its assembled, this will prolong the life of the your shed!
- Kitset pack for easy and affordable transport
- 10 year factory warranty for your peace on mind
Your Pinehaven wooden Shed comes in kitset pack for easy and affordable transport. There are three delivery options for your Pinehaven garden shed:
- Urban Home Delivery
- Collect from your nearest Mainfreight depot
- Rural Home Delivery
Urban Home Delivery
If you require a home delivery please contact us with the delivery address as this will need to be quoted. Please be aware the truck driver may not be able to place your items directly where you want them as they are only contracted to move your items from the truck to the ground. If you are ordering a home delivery there are a few requirements that must be met;
- The Driveway must have appropriate access for a truck/heavy vehicle (please be mindful of large overhanging trees, small gateways and narrow driveways)
- There must be someone at the delivery site to accept, sign for, help the driver unload and check for damages.
- Once in a blue moon damages do occur, if this happens please sign for your item as “damaged” and contact us immediately as we must claim insurance within 7 days. If you feel you cannot check the entire pack over for damages please sign for the item as “Received, yet to be checked.” However, we will still need to be notified within 7 days if damages have occurred.
Collect from the Depot
The price of your Pinehaven shed includes delivery to your nearest Mainfreight depot – North Island only (+$85.00 for a South Island Depot) Your Pinehaven garden shed and timber floor come in kitset pack and will fit on a single axle 6 x 4 trailer. The depot will be able to forklift your items onto your trailer for you and you will be able to unload your packs directly where you want them at site.
Rural Home Delivery
If you require a Rural Home Delivery this will need to be quoted, please contact us, otherwise you can collect your shed from your nearest Mainfreight depot. If you require a Rural home delivery the same requirements must be met as an urban home delivery – see above.